Cookie preferences
SettingsI agree


Selling wine to a private person in Germany


Who is responsible for the payment of local excise and VAT on excise goods?

The seller is obliged to declare and pay the local excise duty and VAT through a Fiscal Representative for the webshop sales to private individuals in other EU countries.